SURPASS THE SEO SPHERE
How to Become an SEO Terraformer
The SEO 2080 Concept is an innovation model developed by the founders of blue media – and it’s blue media’s most valued proposition and USP. The concept provides an approach in which every campaign contains 20% basic SEO processes, while the other 80% is a tailored and innovative process.
While some SEO companies tend to offer packaged SEO, SEO 2080 offers a specific approach tailored to each business and their goals. blue media believes that every client has a different and unique story, and thus a standardized SEO process can’t be applied. Therefore, a successful SEO campaign has to offer more than just basic SEO processes. Our SEO campaigns are creative, innovative, and designed to target each company’s audience. blue media believes that SEO is a helper agent of the overall company strategy and must be a part of that innovative process. To do so, the SEO campaign itself must be able to adapt to the client’s strategy.
The Potentials of a Tailored SEO Campaign
Instead of producing videos based on desire, mood, and then hoping for the best — a strategic approach ensures success through research.
- Packaged SEO
With packaged SEO campaigns, SEO Agencies usually offer standardized SEO services for several mini-clients. Usually One SEO account manager handles up to 15 accounts, limiting innovation. These SEO agencies are usually run by investor-driven SEO companies that have to scale their services which means one thing: Low pricing, low quality, and mass production. These agencies offer only basic SEO services since it’s not possible to tailor SEO products outside of their pre-packaged solutions.
- Power of Strategic SEO Capabilities
Strategic SEO is not packaged SEO and has to integrate the SEO opportunities into the client’s strategy. That makes the SEO campaign a critical part of the client’s online and offline marketing strategy overall. Individual SEO strategies offer specific and innovative features to fulfill the client’s vision.
How to be an SEO Innovator
Don’t be a follower, be a leader: As simple and well-known this slogan might be, it perfectly suits SEO. If you follow SEO trends, you will only do the same things your competition does. Thus, you won’t be able to outrank them.
An SEO innovator has to come up with new SEO concepts and ideas, as well as offer SEO innovation that no other SEO agency can provide. This is easier said than done, since the agency you are relying on has to possess proprietary SEO knowledge that is not available to other SEO companies.
SEO Innovator Examples
- Proprietary SEO Tools
Here at blue media we offer proprietary SEO tools that target GEO specific audiences around the world. These kinds of software tools are only available to SEO agencies when they have development capabilities, and have been in the space long enough to identify the demand for specifically tailored software for their specific needs.
- Proprietary SEO Processes
In order to scale and work efficiently, a process is needed. Everybody who has worked in large enterprises will appreciate the power of business processes. An innovative SEO agency should always have proprietary SEO processes that no other agency has. Some of the processes can have different names. For example, when it comes to Market Analysis to identify how much opportunity there is for SEO, blue media has developed its own trademarked audit called the Reverse Conversion Statement™.
In order to be better than any other agency, we have to surpass the usual SEO sphere and go where no other agency has gone before. Among others this philosophy is a part of the 360° Digital Marketing Approach: Only when we identify and understand the goals and tools of the whole marketing endeavour of the client, will we be able to create an SEO strategy that is unique.
That way we also make sure that our SEO strategy opens the door for other existing or planned marketing channels to be successful.
Once established, our philosophy is to always seek new creative approaches.
Below are some examples of such SEO engagements
- We recommend new engagement widgets, creating wireframes & mockups, and developing them.
- We provide cross selling strategies for digital marketing.
- We define individual processes for content production and other channels.
- We engage in social media marketing, web & software development, PPC campaigns, banners, and email marketing.
Tell us more about your business and we'll tell you how we can help!
Tell us more about your business and we'll tell you how we can help!GET IN TOUCH!
Latest Blog Posts
Image Sliders can be quite hurtful for your SEO and the overall user experience. Read why Image Sliders are extinct as of 2021Importance of GEO Location SEO
Learn how to use GEO Intelligence and create stunning GEO Location Pages.Top Black Hat SEO Techniques 2021
Find out how you can easily you can manipulate the Google algorithm (tested in 2021).