2080 SEO Concept
One of BLUE MEDIA's USPs
The SEO 2080 Concept is an innovation model developed by the founders of BLUE MEDIA – and it’s the BLUE MEDIA’s valued proposition and USP.
The concept provides an approach in which every campaign contains 20% basic SEO processes, while 80% has to be a tailored and an innovative process.
While some SEO companies tend to offer packaged SEO, SEO 2080 offers a specific approach tailored to each business. BLUE MEDIA believes that every client has a different and unique strategy and therefore a standardized SEO process can’t be applied. Therefore, a successful SEO campaign has to offer more than just basic SEO processes. Our SEO campaigns are creative, innovative, and designed to target each company’s audience. BLUE MEDIA believes that SEO is a helper agent of the overall company strategy and must be a part of that innovative process. To do so, the SEO campaign itself must be able to adapt to the client’s strategy.
Disadvantages of Packaged SEO
- Agencies offer standardized and packaged SEO services for many mini-clients
- One SEO account manager handles up to 15 accounts, limiting Digital Marketing Capabilities
- Often founded by SEOs themselves trying to struggle by just offering basic SEO services.
- Integrate SEO into the client’s strategy – be a part of the client’s online and offline marketing strategy
- Individual SEO strategies offer specific features for the client’s space and their vision.
- Don’t follow SEO trends, but set new SEO trends competitors look up to and copy
- Use proprietary SEO knowledge
- Offer SEO innovation that no other SEO agency can offer.
- Offer SEO software/tools that target GEO specific audiences around the world
- SEO processes that are trademarked
- Audits such as “Reverse Conversion Statement” by BLUE MEDIA
- We surpass the SEO sphere
- We have the 360° Digital Marketing Approach
- Our SEO is a door opener to other successful channels
- We always seek with a creative approach
- We recommend new engagement widgets, create wireframes & mockups, and develop them.
- We provide cross selling strategies for digital marketing.
- We define individual processes for content production and other channels.
- We engage in social media marketing, web & software development, AdWords, banners, email…
Our SEO Philosophy and USPs
Learn more about BLUE MEDIA's unique SEO approach
One of BLUE MEDIA's USPs: The Holistic SEO
A strategic approach to SEO needs a thorough SEO Business Strategy.
GEO Intelligence & SEO: How does it work?
Recent Blog Posts
How much do SEO campaigns cost for small, mid-size and larger companies?
Does embedding of Google Maps effect the SEO and ranking of a landing page?
Why so many people use WordPress Themes and why it is bad for your business.